Here are six points that you must keep in mind when you start writing any kind of letter.
1. The Heading
3. Body of the letter.
5. The Signature.
6. The superscription on the envelop.
2. Be sure about your target or goal.
3. Don’t use so much literary writing words. Your letter must be very simple and clean in writing that the reader can understand your purpose of writing a letter.
4. Your letter outlook must be complete.Beginning, middle and ending must be in a logical order and it must be impressive.
5. Don’t create a bad impact of writing. Don’t use ink remover or rubber because it gives very bad impression on the reader.
6. Don’t do grammatical mistakes especially about your punctuation.
The Superscription on the envelop.
Your reader address must be very clear and neat in writing like this.